Terms and Conditions
Your access and use of this website is subject to the following ‘Terms and Conditions’ and all applicable laws. By utilising this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification the ‘Terms and Conditions’ set out below.
1. Payments can be made with Credit or Debit Card (VISA, MasterCard), through Paypal or by bank transfer and direct deposit.
2. All prices displayed on the CO₂ Radical website are in Australian Dollars including GST and are subject to change without notice.
3. All products displayed are available for purchase by customers within Australia, New Zealand and Oceania only.
4. Free shipping only on orders over $150 within Australia
5. All orders are dispatched on the same day or the next working day and can take 2-5 working days for delivery depending on the item.
6. No goods are shipped to the customer until monies are cleared by the bank.
Warranty: The manufacturer’s warranty applies to all products.
Returning Goods: Claims will not be recognised unless made within seven (7) days of delivery. Goods can not be returned for credit.
Freight on Returns: The buyer accepts liability for all freight costs incurred in the return of warranty repair or replacement of faulty goods.
Specifications: Information and specifications listed on the website may change at any time without notice.
Use of this site: Your use and browsing of this website is at your own risk. Neither the website owner nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of the website.
Aviate Rx Pty Ltd is not liable for any damages that may occur from the use or misuse of the products sold on this website.
Privacy and Security
Your privacy and security are extremely important to us. We make every effort to adhere to the guidelines developed by the Australian Privacy Commissioner.
No attempt will be made to identify users or your browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Providers logs.
Aviate Rx Pty Ltd will only record your email address and other personal information when you make an enquiry by email Your information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided and we will not use or disclose your email address for any other purpose.
All confidential information collected from you is done securely through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This ensures that all information is sent privately and securely to our server only.
Our ecommerce transaction partner does not store your credit card information. Once your internet order has been processed, all details are deleted from the web server.
The CO₂ Radical website may also contain links to other sites; we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content from these websites.
Aviate Rx Pty Ltd trading under the name CO₂ Radical
ABN 19 644 391 328